Bahauddeen Muhammad Nadwi
Hidaya Nagar, Chemmad, Malappuram Dst.
Kerala, India, Pin: 676306
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
I - PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Date of Birth : April 22, 1951
- Place of Birth : Kooriyad, Kerala
- Name of Father : Muhammed Jamaluddeen
II - EDUCATION
- Islamic Propagation Course, Al Azhar University Cairo, Egypt, 1998
- Post Doctoral Fellowship, University of Calicut , 1996
- Doctoral Research in Arabic, Department of Arabic, University of Calicut, 1994
- Masters Degree in Arabic Literature, Aligarh Muslim University, UP, 1987
- Fazeelath Post Graduation Degree Nadwa, Darul Uloom, Lucknow, UP, 1983
- Alimiya Degree in Arabic and Islamics, Darul Uloom, Lucknow, UP, 1981
- Afzal ul-Ulema Degree in Arabic Language and Literature, University of Calicut, 1979
- Maulavi Fadhil (in Shareea’) Jamia Nooriya, Pattikkad, Kerala, 1974
- Diploma in Arabic Teachers Examination, Government of Kerala, 1971
III - POSITIONS/MEMBERSHIPS
- Vice Chancellor of Darul Huda Islamic University, Kerala
- Member of International Union of Muslim Scholars
- Director of the Islamic Propagation Council, Kerala, 1989 onwards
- Gen. Secretary, All Kerala Mu’allim (Teachers) Federation, Chelari
- Chief Editor, Thelitchem Monthly (Malayalam), Santhushta Kudumbam Monthly (Malayalam)
- Member of Indian Association of Muslim Social Scientists, New Delhi
- Member of Public Examination Board, AKIEB
- Member of Academic Council, Bukhari Arabic College, BSAE University, Vendalloor, Chennai
- Member of Curriculum Committee, Govt. of Kerala, Trivandrum (2002-2006)
- Member of State Madrassa Education Board, Govt. of Kerala (2004-2006)
- Member of Advisory Board Chairman, Q.I. Arabic College, Dongry, Bombay
- Executive Member : All Kerala Islamic Educational Board
IV - ACHIEVEMENTS /AWARDS
- Excellency Award for Islamic Activities and Academinc initiatives in India and abroad by Saudi Committee of Sunni Yuvajana Sangam in 2014.
- Excellency Award for Islamic Activities and Academic initiatives, awarded by All Kerala Jameyyathul Ulema in 2013.
- Presented a paper in Alghadir International Conference at Tehran, Iran in October, 2013.
- Presented a paper in International Baeduzzaman Symposium at Istanbul, Turkey in September, 2013.
- Honor of University of Malaysia Science in 2012.
- Guest of HH the President of UAE for Da’wa in Holy Ramadan 2009 August- September.
- Participant, Dubai Holy Qura’n Award Speeches, 2006.
- Participant, International Visitor Programme by Department of State, Govt. of U.S.A.
- Participant, 19th and 20th Conference of The Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs, Cairo, 1428, 1429 H.
- Participant, the fifth General Conference of The International Islamic Leadership, Tripoli, Libya.
- Jaihoon Award for educational, religious and cultural contributions 2009, From Jaihoon TV.
- Al Mahabba Excellency Award, Kuwait in 2008
- Al Makhdoom Award for the work : Islamic Propagation in 1981
- Published Books: 5 in Arabic & 9 in Malayalam.
V - LANGUAGES KNOWN
- Arabic, Urdu, English, Hindi and Malayalam
VI - COUNTRIES VISITED
Algeria, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Egypt, France, Germany, Holland, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania , Morocco, Netherlands, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Turkey, Tunisia, UAE, United Kingdom, United States of America and Vatican.